Feeling down and uninspired? Check out these 20 famous quotes that inspire most entrepreneurs in society that just might do the trick and help you be inspired to take action. Life is too short to worry about the negative things. Focus on utilizing what you have, what you know, and who you know, and surely, success will be right around the block.
- I Have Not Failed. I’ve Just Found 10,000 Ways That Won’t Work. – Thomas Edison
Don’t fear failure. Thomas Edison failed 10,000 times and finally created the lightbulb which still exists today – just in different variety of forms.
Fail Fast, Cheap Often. – Startup World
I Fear Not The Man Who Has Practiced 10,000 Kicks Once, But I Fear The Man Who Had Practiced One Kick 10,000 Times. – Bruce Lee
It’s about the quality of the effort you put into your goals. The more committed in polishing your strengths, the less apparent your weaknesses are.
- I Don’t Know The Key To Success, But The Key To Failure Is Trying To Please Everybody. – Bill Murray
You can’t please everyone.
- A Goal Is A Dream With A Deadline. – Napoleon Hill
It’s great that you have a dream or dreams, but what’s more important is that you start working towards that dream. If you don’t, then it will forever be out of your reach and remain a dream. Set goals, set deadlines, take action now. Stop waiting for that “something” to happen, because by the time you realize it, you’ll probably say “it’s too late now”.
- Great Minds Discuss Ideas, Average Minds Discuss Events, Small Minds Discuss People. – Eleanor Roosevelt
Which one of these minds are you? I sure hope that you are not the small mind.
- If You Set Your Goals Ridiculously High And It’s A Failure, You Will Fail Above Everyone Else’s Success. – James Cameron
It’s like saying I will aim to earn 10,000 by the end of this year but then end up only making 5,000 versus saying that I will aim to earn 1,000,000 but then end up only making 20,000. Which one do you want to end up with: the 5,000 or the 20,000 – if failure were to happen? I know I would want the 20,000 over the 5,000.
Innovation Distinguishes Between A Leader And A Follower. – Steve Jobs
The Best Revenge Is Massive Success. – Frank Sinatra
You can waste your time trying to ruin other people’s lives while ruining your own or you can let them do whatever the crap they want and focus on making you be more successful.
- Live As If You Were To Die Tomorrow. Learn As If You Were To Live Forever. – Mahatma Gandhi
Life is short. Education is endless.
Twenty Years From Now You Will Be More Disappointed By The Things That You Didn’t Do Than By The Ones You Did Do. Explore. Dream. Discover. – Mark Twain
Whenever You Find Yourself On The Side Of The Majority, It Is Time To Pause And Reflect. – Mark Twain
There’s a reason why those who are massively successful and wealthy rank in the top 1% of society.
The More You Lose Yourself In Something Bigger Than Yourself, The More Energy You Will Have. – Norman Vincent Peale
A Smooth Sea Never Made A Skillful Sailor. – Unknown
People become stronger and smarter by tackling harder and harder challenges. Go outside your comfort zone, and take things to the next level.
- Let Him Who Would Enjoy A Good Future Waste None Of His Present. – Roger Babson
Work hard now, so you can relax without any worries later.
- As Long As You’re Going To Be Thinking Anyway, Think Big. – Donald Trump
Aim to be amazing, and don’t be average.
- The Only True Wisdom Is Knowing That You Know Nothing. – Socrates
The world is a big place full of unsolved mysteries. What we only know of is just the tip of the iceberg.
Things Work Out Best For Those Who Make The Best Of How Things Work Out. – John Wooden
Poor People Have Big TVs. Rich People Have Big Libraries. – Jim Rohn
If You Don’t Build Your Dream, Someone Else Will Hire You To Help Them Build Theirs. – Dhirubhai Ambani